- that man is totally depraved, a sinner (lost) by nature and by divine decree, therefore in need of the convicting and regenerating ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- that salvation is the gift of God offered to man by His grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. This means that salvation is not obtained by works of any kind!
- the Bible is the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God, and that God has preserved it for the English-speaking world in the Authorized King James Version. No perversions of the true Word of God will be used on this site!
- there is one God, the source, support, and end of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His Virgin Birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death; in His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the Father's right hand; and in His personal, premillennial, pretribulation return for His saints and then with His saints at His Second Coming.
- in the personality of Satan; in his power and kingdom; in his wiles; and in his judgment at the cross and his eternal destruction in the lake of fire.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit; that He convicts the sinner; regenerates the one who believes; indwells, seals, instructs, reproves and guides the believer; that He fills and controls every life that is wholly yielded to Him. This site also stands for the fact that the gifts of tongues and healing (as they are often practiced today) are not for this church age!
- in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, not in the organized unity sought by the "ecumenical" movement.
- in the six literal days of the creation week and in the full historicity of the Biblical record of history. This includes the literal existence of Adam and Eve as the progenitors of all people, the literal fall and resultant divine curse on the creation, the worldwide cataclysmic deluge, and the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel.